Tailgating at Tulane is a community event. We do our best to provide a safe and enjoyable experience for all of our guests. Please review the Tulane Game Day Fan Guide for more information on tailgating. Below are a couple of highlights:
- Know and obey regulations concerning alcohol use.
- Drinking alcohol is illegal for anyone under the age of 21.
- University policies, city ordinances and state laws will be enforced.
- University policy prohibits abusive drinking, drinking games, and mass or rapid consumption devices (funnels, shots, etc.).
- Public intoxication will not be tolerated and violators are subject to arrest.
- Beer and Wine will be permitted on campus and in Tailgate Village.
- NO common containers (kegs, party balls, etc.) will be allowed.
- NO Glass bottles/containers are allowed on campus or in Tailgate Village.
- Beer trucks and open bars are not permitted on campus or in Tailgate Village unless authorized by University Event Game Day Management.
- Groups are responsible for making sure that only those 21 years of age or older consume alcohol and that the service of alcohol complies with all University Policies, City Ordinances and State Laws.
Alcoholic beverages are sold inside Yulman Stadium during all Tulane football games. Alcoholic beverages from outside the stadium are not allowed inside. Sales of alcoholic beverages will be cut off at the end of the 3rd quarter or at the discretion of Tulane University and Yulman Stadium Event Management staff. Tulane University and Yulman Stadium reserve the right to refuse the sale of alcoholic beverages.