Instructions for New Students
All students who are new to Tulane (first-year and transfer students) are required to complete a series of online health promotion courses. For the Fall 2023 semester, students are asked to complete these courses by August 21, 2023. Students will be expected to complete the following four courses:
- Sexual Assault Prevention for Undergraduates: Our motto, ‘Not for One’s Self, But for One’s Own’ expresses the care and safety we collectively strive to provide for each and every member of our community. Sexual Assault Prevention for Undergraduates teaches you how to foster healthy relationships and prepares you to recognize and respond to sexual assault and harassment when it occurs.
- AlcoholEDU for College: This course encourages students to reflect on their drinking and encourages safe decision-making, making campuses safer for all.
- The Sexual Health for Students and Sexual Literacy for Students curriculum offers Tulane students an opportunity to develop their own concept of healthy sexuality. The curriculum achieves this by providing medically-accurate, queer-inclusive, and sex positive comprehensive sexual health education through interactive modules. Topics covered in the modules include: consent and healthy relationships; adolescent development; sexual and reproductive anatomy and physiology; gender identity and expression; sexual identity and orientation; interpersonal and sexual violence; contraception, pregnancy, and reproduction; and HIV and other STDs/STIs.
Instructions for Access
To log in to the Sexual Violence Prevention for Undergraduates and AlcoholEDU for College courses, please complete the following steps:
- Visit https://tulanestudents-la.safecolleges.com.
- Use your Tulane email address and password to log in.
To log in to the Sexual Health for Students and Sexual Literacy for Students courses, please complete the following steps:
- Visit https://tulane.learnworlds.com.
- Click Sign In! and use the "Sign in with SSO Tulane SSO" option
- Use your Tulane email address and password to login.