Tulane students are strongly encouraged to submit a record of having received a COVID-19 vaccine and any additional boosters.
How to submit your COVID-19 vaccine records
If you received your vaccine and/or booster(s) through an entity outside of Tulane, please submit documentation through the Campus Health Patient Portal to update your vaccination records.
If you received your vaccine and/or booster(s) through Tulane, we will upload those records automatically; you do not need to take action.
- Log into the Patient Portal using your Tulane email address and your email password.
- Click the Immunization link in the top menu. It may take a moment for your immunization history to load.
- Find the blue drop-down menu labeled COVID-19 U.S. Approved Vaccines or COVID-19 International Approved Vaccines, depending on which is applicable to you, and expand the drop-down. Select the vaccine you received from the new drop-down list.
- Enter the dates of all your COVID-19 vaccine doses and then click Submit.
- Go back to the top of the page and click the Upload link in the top menu.
- You will see a menu labeled Upload Documents. Find Proof of COVID-19 Vaccine in the menu.
- Use the Select File button to locate the appropriate file on your computer and then upload it.
- For questions about uploading documentation, please email email@example.com.