Healthy sexuality is an important concern for all men. Educating yourself about your sexual health and scheduling routine visits with a healthcare provider can help protect your overall health and wellbeing. Though the term “men's health” is used to define this healthcare service, it is suited for people with a penis and other male anatomy regardless of their gender identity.
All visits are confidential, professional, and treat a variety of men's health needs. Services available include:
- Physical exams and other preventive health maintenance
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) prevention, testing and treatment
- HIV prevention/testing/management/support (including PrEP prescriptions)
- Consultation and treatment for concerns related to sexual functioning (early ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, trouble with orgasm, etc.)
- Counseling/support for concerns related to sexual intimacy, sexual functioning, and sexual trauma
- Gender services and support for transgender students and for those who are questioning their gender identity and/or are considering gender transition (medically or surgically).
- The Health Center for Student Care Uptown
- The Health Center for Student Care Downtown
LGBTQIA health care