Uptown Campus Appointments: 504-865-5255 or Patient Portal
Downtown Campus Appointments: 504-988-6929 or Patient Portal
If you're not sure if you need an appointment at the Health Center:
The Health Center is an appointment-based clinic.
- If the online appointment times shown on the Patient Portal do not work with your schedule or you need urgent or acute care, please call for assistance.
- For scheduling assistance, please call your preferred clinic location (Uptown or Downtown).
- For routine care, appointments are scheduled up to two weeks in advance. (Call or use the Patient Portal.)
- For urgent or acute conditions, a walk-in appointment can be arranged for the same day or within 48 hours. Visit our Rapid Care Clinic page.
Travel health appointments
The Health Center offers travel health services to students preparing for international travel. For information about making a travel health appointment, visit our travel health page.
Rescheduling and cancellations
If you cannot keep an appointment, please call or use the Patient Portal at least two hours before the scheduled appointment time. Canceling appointments online are subject to the same late cancellation fees as canceling by phone.
Cancellation, no show, and late fees
If you are late for your appointment or do not show up for your scheduled appointment, you will be charged a $20 No Show fee. Please note: Insurance does not pay for missed appointments or late cancellations.
- Review how to prepare for a healthcare visit.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time. If you are late for your appointment you may be charged a No-Show fee and asked to reschedule.
- Bring your (1) Tulane Splash Card, (2) insurance card, (3) driver's license or state ID, and (4) form of payment/credit card
- Appointments may take up to one hour from check-in to check-out, so allow yourself plenty of time when you are planning your visit to the Health Center.
- When you arrive, use the self-service kiosk to check in.