The Counseling Center is committed to providing a safe, inclusive, and affirming community of care for all students. Our interdisciplinary team fosters personal, emotional, and academic growth by offering comprehensive therapeutic services, outreach and prevention programs, and consultative relationships throughout Tulane.
Counseling Center Changes
The Counseling Center will continue to provide the best care possible to our students during this challenging time. At this time, the following changes will occur:
- The Uptown Counseling Center will be open Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, 9 AM-7 PM; Friday 10 AM-5 PM.
- The Downtown Counseling Center will be open Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday, 8:30 AM-5 PM; Wednesday 9:30 AM-5 PM; Friday 8:30 AM-5 PM.
- Counseling Center services will be available to students who are present in Louisiana at this time. The exception is care coordination assistance, available to all students.
- All first appointments are same-day initial consultation appointments. Schedule by calling (504) 314-2277.
- All groups and workshops will be held virtually on Zoom.
If you have any questions or concerns about these changes, please call the Counseling Center front desk at (504) 314-2277 and someone will be able to assist you.
For after-hours crisis support, The Line is available 24/7 to Tulane students. Call or text The Line at (504) 264-6074.
Visits to the Counseling Center are scheduled by appointment. Review the Getting Started process, and call (504) 314-2277 to make an appointment.
Access to Care
Most degree-seeking students (those who have paid the University's Campus Health Fee) are eligible to access services from the Counseling Center. All currently enrolled students may utilize initial consultation, care coordination, and crisis support services. Learn more about the Campus Health Fee.
How to Reach Us
View maps, contact info, and office hours.
Meet our staff at the Counseling Center.