The Counseling Center’s professional staff are available to provide workshops for students, staff, and faculty organizations on a variety of topics. The goal of providing workshops and trainings is to help educate the campus community on mental health issues, empower them to utilize helping skills and learn proactive wellness practices, eliminate the stigma towards mental health through a community of care, and integrate the Counseling Center into the larger Tulane community.
Guidelines for Requesting an Outreach Program:
- Outreach programs are only for Tulane students or faculty and staff who serve Tulane students.
- Requests should be made at least two weeks before the workshop date
- We require a minimum of 10 confirmed audience members in advance of each function.
- Communicate any changes in needs, logistics, or preferences for the workshop with your facilitator(s).
- Meet the facilitator(s) at the location 15 minutes prior to the start time of the workshop/request.
- If we are unable to fulfill your request, we will try to connect you with alternative resources.