Tulane Home Tulane Home

If you have already received both doses of your COVID-19 vaccine from an entity outside of Tulane, please submit documentation through the Campus Health patient portal to update your vaccination recordsIf you received your vaccine through Tulane we will upload those records automatically; you do not need to take action.

Email Directory

Please use the email addresses below to direct your question to the appropriate department.


General questions regarding Campus Health services or guidance on who best to contact to fulfill your request. If you have a comment or complaint, please complete our Feedback Form.


Questions regarding the records for any Campus Health service, or to send your completed authorized release form.


Questions regarding Tulane University’s immunization requirements.

Health Insurance Inquiries

Questions regarding enrollment, termination or eligibility for the Tulane-sponsored Student Health Insurance Plan (T-SHIP) or the University’s health insurance waiver requirements.


Questions regarding The Well for Health Promotion services such as Peer Health Education, workshops, events, and promotional materials.


Questions regarding the Brief Alcohol Screening and Intervention for College Students (BASICS) process.


Questions regarding mental health care coordination, including referrals to community providers. The Care Coordinator acts as a centralized point of contact for students, families, and providers.


Questions regarding charges or health insurance bills that originated from Campus Health.